The Selling Process
Sell It Quick. Sell It Smart.
GETTING YOUR HOUSE NOTICED by as many prospects as possible is one of my most important tasks. To do this, I will implement tried and true marketing systems to get your property sold. I will create a specific strategy for your property that will bring the right buyer and get the best price possible. Then, ONCE YOUR HOUSE IS UNDER CONTRACT, there will be paperwork, deadlines and continued negotiation that I will manage to make the transaction go smoothly all the way till closing.
ESTABLISHING THE PRICE & PREPARATION TO LIST
MARKETING & NATIONAL EXPOSURE
UNDER CONTRACT - STEPS TO CLOSING
Keep scrolling for more information on these !
1. ESTABLISHING THE PRICE & PREPARATION TO LIST:
• To begin, I will walk your home and prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), including information on recently sold, active, and market rejected listing. I will assist you on finding a Value Range, based on the findings, and let you select the price that best fits your situation and time frame. Ultimately, the pricing decision is yours.
• Staging. I will hire a professional stager and interior designer for an Initial Consultation to help you in the de-cluttering and brightening of your home. They will explain “What is Hot” and “What is Not.” They can also help direct you on any remodel/improvement projects for your home.
• Professional Photography. I will hire a professional photographer, who specializes in real estate photography, to illustrate your homes features. When applicable, I will have professional aerials, night photography and/or videos taken to showcase your home’s exterior landscaping, lot, and views.
• Virtual Tour. I will supply a virtual tour of your home that will be available on our MLS system, Realtor.com, coloproperty.com, zillow.com, and trulia.com.
• Color Brochure. I work with a professional graphic designer who will create a customized color brochure containing important information about your property. I will place a brochure box on the yard sign and ensure it is filled at all times.
The Selling Process
2. MARKETING & NATIONAL EXPOSURE:
The more eyes you have on your property, the more opportunities you have to get the right buyer at the right price! Create competition by National Exposure! When I list your property, this is what you can expect in my marketing, at no extra cost to you:
• Multiple Listing Service (MLS). I will enter your home’s information into the MLS giving you exposure to thousands of Realtors®.
• Internet Advertising. Your home will be actively marketed on several nationally recognized web portals, including: Realtor.com, craigslist.com, zillow. com, trulia.com, coloproperties.com and many more. This truly is one of the MOST important aspects of getting your home sold quickly and for top dollar.
• Email to Top Realtors®. We will email or fax your home’s brochure to over 500 Realtors® in our market.
• Window Display at ELEVATIONS REAL ESTATE Office. We feature your home in our store front window where people stop to see details, photos and property websites.
The Selling Process
3. UNDER CONTRACT -STEPS TO CLOSING
ONCE YOU HAVE ACCEPTED AN OFFER for the house you are selling, there is a period of time you are "under contract" where the buyers have a checklist of steps they need to accomplish to get them to the closing table. Being aware of these will help you understand what possible exit points the buyers can have and help you to
prepare in advance and have no surprises.
Buyers will have these deadlines to bring objections and create moments to re-negotiate the contract:
I will manage this process, keeping the Buyer's Agent accountable to the dates and making sure that your interests and wishes are met.
I will handle the negotiation and deadlines,
so you have time to look ahead to your new home!